When first activating a Tages game, you should be asked to install the latest drivers. Install them by clicking Yes.
Here is what you will see once the installation is done:
You will then be asked to enter your serial number, which can be found on your confirmation email:
Copy and paste it in the fields, then click Next:
Now choose the second option (My Internet connection is active: I would like to send the data to the server), then click Next:
The game should be now activated and ready for playing.
If you encounter any difficulty during the activation, we suggest consulting this page where you can find the solutions to the most common activation issues: http://www.tagesprotection.com/main.htm?page=activation.htm
If still you cannot find an answer to your problem, please contact Tages at firstname.lastname@example.org, making sure you provide them with the following information:
1. The name of the game.
2. The name of your distributor.
3. The first 10 letters of your serial number (not your purchasing number).
4. Your IP address (this is needed to check the activation server log). Your external IP will be shown by websites like http://www.whatismyip.com/
5. The type of error or problem you have encountered - please quote the complete error message.
6. If relevant (depending on the kind of error), the name of your browser/proxy/firewall/pop-up blocker: they regularly test them and may have advice regarding their configuration.
If possible, please also send a screenshot of the error message dialog you encounter. The easiest way to create a screenshot of a dialog is by pressing the key combination ALT+PrintScreen and then pasting it into your e-mail editor message.
If this document does not fit your needs, you can ask a question.
You can send this document by EMail